Questions about the trainings
Frequently asked questions and the answers
- The basis of our services is personal training and personal coaching at your desired location.
- Under the guidance of your trainer/coach, you will work on your health or training goals.
- In addition to the training sessions, we will give you a FREE Lifestyle Workbook as a gift. So that you can work on your nutrition as well. Just like your mindset, exercise, sleep and mental vitality.
- Would you prefer a customized nutrition plan? With us you can get personalized
, incl. shopping list, order from as little as €5.83 per month.
- We think it is important to offer this because exercise, healthy eating, adequate relaxation, a good night’s sleep and sufficient movement in your daily life, has a large share in your (sports) performance and your overall physical and mental health. They are the basic ingredients for a healthy body and mind!
- In this, you can be coached by your personal coach during the workouts. Discuss your expectations in this in advance, so we can take this into account when making a good match between you and the trainer.
- To make it easy for you, the trainer will come to you with all the necessary materials. Personal training can be done at your home, office or outdoors. We teach morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes 7 days a week. Between 6:30-22:00 am.
- Service, feasibility, personal attention and expertise are our top priorities. You are our focus. Your training schedule and guidance will be tailored to your personal goals and desires. Here we take into account any physical complaints such as lower back pain, shoulder pain or neck pain.
- The trainer will guide, coach and motivate you so that you will get the best out of yourself and the workouts.
- Together we go for sustainable results, we are your stick!
Through personal training, coaching and lifestyle tips, we have now supported many clients in developing a healthier lifestyle, such as:
- Losing weight and gaining weight;
- Getting more muscular and stronger;
- Better condition;
- Healthier eating habits;
- Phasing out medications;
- Better sleep;
- Less stress;
- Better posture;
- Reduction or disappearance of physical symptoms;
- Visible lining of the muscles;
- More positive self-image;
- Better sports motivation;
- Building exercise routine into a busy life;
- More discipline and perseverance;
- Strengthen immunity;
- Develop healthy overall lifestyle;
- Better work performance.
Unfortunately, we cannot give a standard answer to this question. It depends on many factors, such as;
- What is your goal? Want to lose 20 pounds, get more muscular, want to be able to wear your old clothes again? Or maybe you want to participate in a marathon or simply live healthier?
- How often will you train? Do you want to train with a YourHealth trainer once a week or 3 times a week? What will you do next to this, will you also train independently? In general; the more you exercise, the faster you will lose weight, the more muscular you will become or the sooner you can get rid of your symptoms, etc.
- How healthy do you eat? Are you seriously taking the nutritional advice you receive from our nutritionist, or are you not paying attention to it?
- Do you suffer from a lot of stress? In fact, stress has a negative impact on your physical and psychological state and thus your results.
- What is your genetic predisposition like? Thus, some lose weight and build muscle faster than others.
- How is your hormone balance? For example, menopausal women gain weight faster and lose weight more difficult.
- How fit are you now? Have you exercised recently or not at all? How is your condition?
- What are you willing to do to achieve your goal? Many factors affect your health and training results. In addition to more exercise and healthier eating, for example, think about your sleep pattern, the level of stress, the balance between your in- and relaxation but also self-image and mindset counts. Often habits must be broken. Such a change in behavior often does not happen by itself. It’s up to you how you deal with it, what choices you make in this.
As you can read, we cannot guarantee that you will achieve certain results within a certain period of time. However, we can advise and support you in this. Through coaching, mentoring and training, we work together for lasting results.
We don’t need much space for training. A few paces of movement is enough. We can train indoors or outdoors in your yard or at a place near you. Like, for example, in a park or forest or a field. You train at your preferred time and location.
Our team operates in North Holland, South Holland, Utrecht, Gelderland and Utrecht.
You can be trained indoors, at work or outside in your yard or a place near you. Like for example in a park or forest or on the moor or a grass, sports or playing field around your corner. You train at your preferred time and location.
We teach 7 days a week, between 06:30-22:00.
- The frequency of training is up to you. So you could start 2x a week, just to get a BOOST and get into a sports rhythm. You could later phase this out to once a week with, say, a FREE home training schedule.
- Do you want to take a weekend trip or vacation during your course? No problem! If you tell your trainer in advance, you won’t lose any workouts.
You do not need to purchase materials for the trainings. For example, your personal trainer will bring the materials needed for the workout. Think dumbells, a kettlebell, a medicine ball or some elastic bands. In addition, many exercises can be performed with your own body weight.
We ask that you put on easy-fitting (sports) clothes for the workout and sturdy, well-fitting athletic shoes. Furthermore, it is useful to bring a water bottle filled with water, as well as a towel.
Yes, absolutely! Fine right when you get to train on your own in addition to the training sessions. This will help you achieve your goal faster and keep your sports motivation longer. Your trainer will create a training schedule for you according to your needs, goals and abilities. You can find these in the app using a 3D video. So you can see how to perform the exercise, how often and with what weight. This service costs you nothing extra!
Yes, you will have a regular trainer with us. So that you don’t have to get used to each other every time and you have to explain what your goals, desires and physical capabilities are.
Beforehand, you fill out a medical questionnaire so that your trainer can understand your wishes and goals, as well as your sports history and current physical condition. Based on this information, your trainer will prepare the trial class and create a training plan. So that you can train effectively and achieve and maintain results quickly.
- Working out together with your partner, friend, family member or colleague? No problem, you can do that with us. The hourly rate remains the same and therefore costs you nothing extra. That way, you could share the cost with your sports buddy.
- Don’t you have the same level of sports or different goals? No problem, because everyone trains at his or her own pace and receives a personal program.
- Do you suffer from severe physical complaints, for which you are following an intensive course with a physical therapist, for example? If so, we recommend you start with the one-on-one training first, so that you are the focus during the training and get the trainer’s full attention. In such a situation, we often ask for a transfer from your practitioner so that the trainer can create a personal training plan, which will align with that of your practitioner.
Did you buy a strippenkaart because you want to get/stay fit pregnant, but during your journey you get physical complaints that prevent you from exercising by your midwife or gynecologist? No problem, we’ll freeze your trajectory. So that you can resume training later or after your delivery.
Many women who have just given birth want to get their old figure back as soon as possible. Depending on how your pregnancy and delivery went, in most situations, your gynecologist or obstetrician will allow you to return to exercising slowly 6 to 8 weeks after you give birth.
Nowadays, you can find all kinds of workout videos online that you can work on yourself. Be careful with this, though. Unfortunately, these are standardized videos and thus do not take into account how you are doing. Thus, they do not know what your physical abilities and limitations are, and they cannot tell if you are performing the exercises properly.
At YourHealth, we have a number of female personal trainers who specialize in providing workouts for mothers after childbirth. Want to know more about exercising after childbirth? Then read the blog article“Exercise after childbirth” by our sister LET’S DO IT pt.
It is important to build up exercise slowly. After all, prevention is better than cure. When you strain your body too quickly and too heavily, you are even further from home and can leave lasting symptoms. When in doubt, always consult your doctor.
After you approach us, YourHealth will contact you to hear what your goals, desires and expectations are and how we can help you achieve them. Upon request, we will schedule a no-obligation intake meeting with you. The way to find out if the personal trainer and our vision suits you.
- Intake interview
At the intake interview, one of our trainers comes to your home. Together we will discuss what we can do for you in terms of training, nutrition and lifestyle. We take into account your needs, goals and abilities. It is important to us that you feel comfortable and understood and that the plan is feasible for you.
- Let’s do it!
Do you have a good feeling after the intake interview? Congratulations, we get to work! Together we will discuss your desired training days and location and will begin to schedule your first training. Often you can get started within a few days. From now on, we will be your big stick!
- YourHealth works with strip cards. So you are not stuck with a subscription. Our strip cards are valid indefinitely.
- The price depends on which package you choose. For this; the more trainings you purchase, the lower the hourly rate. The smallest strip card is good for 15 sessions.
- The cost of an in-home personal trainer, including our Lifestyle Workbook and home training schedules, ranges between €65 and €85 excl. 21% VAT per one-hour training.
- We charge NO additional fees for any parking or travel expenses.
- Want to cut costs? Then train with a sports buddy. In fact, he or she can train for FREE! In fact; whether you train with 1 sports buddy or 2, 3 or 4, it doesn’t matter to us; our hourly rate is fixed!
- Are you an entrepreneur? If so, the cost of our coaching services may be tax deductible.
In addition to the trainings, you will receive a FREE Lifestyle Workbook as a gift. This contains an awful lot of nutrition tips. Would you rather get started with weekly schedules anyway? This is also possible with us. So you can order personalized nutrition plans (incl. handy AH shopping list) from as little as €5.83 per month! Click
for more infommation.